Holiday

Some quick info to keep you up to date with my travels. I'll try to update this as often as i can.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Holland


The plane into Holland was running about 30 mins late. Customs and immigration very simple here. Firstly, yes i have seen windmills.

First city to be visited was Leiden, an old city with a large University. Plenty of history, old buildings and people. Also plenty of beer to try and i've tasted some pretty nice ones.

The way Holland has reclaimed land is very interesting, they have also created what was once the sea into a very large lake.

It's now oct 15 and i still haven't made it to a gym, but have done plenty of walking. The closest to a gym i've been to was looking at the one at venice beach.

2 Comments:

At 5:05 AM, Blogger Errol said...

NEVER!!!!

 
At 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of fatties!
When you get back to the US I highly recommend the peanut butter m&ms! Also mini reeses peanut butter cups (dont try normal size ones - they are so sweet even I cant eat them!) I'm sure you'll walk them off!
Vik
PS - love you forever if you bring me back a bag of peanut butter m&ms! Its been 3yrs since I've had them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home